Sunday, February 28, 2010

Black, White and WOW!!! Plus Vegas Surprise Winner!

So let's start this Stampalicious Monday with showing you what was up for grabs for last week's challenge! We want to thank EVERYONE for playing along and we hope to see even more players this week!

Here's what Becky brought back from Vegas!
*Ball Cap
*Vegas Chips and Playing Cards
*Scrapbooking Stickers
*Las Vegas Magnet
AND A
*Glam Kitty Digi Set


So who wants to know who our lucky winner is?!?

Kristen of Kah-Wink-E-Dink Digi Stamps

You gotta check out this clever creation...she used our free Fire Hydrant Digi to make this AWESOME slot machine!!! GENIUS!!!!!!!
Congratulations Kirsten and THANK YOU so much for playing along! Please contact us at totallystampalicious@gmail.com with your address so we can ship out your Vegas goodies...and you'll receive your Glam Kitty Digi Set right away, of course!


Now onto this weeks challenge!!! We will be giving away a $10 Gift Certifcate to one lucky winner so be sure to play along and leave a link to your creation with the Mr.Linky below! If you upload to SCS use Keyword TSMONDAY18!

It's a COLOR CHALLENGE!
Black, White and WOW!!!
The wow is any ONE color of your choice!

Here are a few samples for your inspiration!

Monique - For The Love of Paper




Stay tuned because next week Totally Stampalicious is going to offering up some AMAZING Blog Candy!!

Now lets see what you'll create!!


6 comments:

  1. Ok I tried not to use red, my first thought, but it fit for this occasion! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I LOVE the stamp set, I can't wait to play with it!!! I will send you my addy in a little bit. And I will see you later with a black and white card!!!
    HAPPY DANCE!!!

    xxx

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to use red, also! Just couldn't resist! I hear they make fire hydrants in other colors, but I just had to keep this one traditional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.... guess what - I used red too...
    hugs... Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the dog one toooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete